keskiviikko 20. kesäkuuta 2012

Ultrathin keyboard and mLearnCon app make a paperless con


I type a lot, and I use touch typing, so the input system of the iPad has felt too slow and it has required watching your fingers. Now I've gotten a Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard. It has made typing easy while being a handy cover for the iPad. These blogtexts have been written with it.

Another sign of the maturing of the iPad scene are the well executed situational apps, like the mLearnCon app. It is a good example of a well structured, easy to use and yet versatile app.

The conference attendant finds all the practical info and Twitter feed on the front page. What I like a lot is the session specific ability to make notes, give feedback and see slides from the app.

There are some things to code better, though. The Notes field show only one third of the text. Also, personal agenda selection is device-specific. So, I can't see my agenda on my iPhone if I've done the selections on my iPad.

Overall, the iPad app of the conference freed me from the printed papers altogether. Kudos to the team that made the app!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti