torstai 5. joulukuuta 2013

Once Upon a Future of Learning in Digital Culture - #edcmooc

Do. Did. Done. As I told in Twitter, I got my final assignment for the E-Learning and Digital Culture MOOC done in time. That's news in these swamping times and busy weeks.

Actually I got a little bit carried away by the delicious idea of creating an allegory. I wrote a short story, read it out aloud and made a Prezi out of it.

Had only two nights to make it, from getting the idea to submit it, so I'd be more proud of it if I had time to record sounds anew.

2 kommenttia:

  1. wow, it's good! so reasonable and all-in-one.. Hope you haven't forgot about the next step - evaluation 3 works of others, it's also an exam..

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh Anna, thank you! As you already know from the Coursera discussion forum, there were problems with my submission and I wasn't able to evaluate others - I'm truly sorry for this, it would've been an interesting task!

    Well, I'll check artefacts on the Padlet wall, found yours there too :)

    VastaaPoista